Sunday, January 30, 2011

New design!

This is a short and rather pointless post, but I've redone my blog, as you've probably noticed!  I've been meaning to ever since starting my blog just to make it original and my very own, but didn't get around to it until today.

I've spent all day working on it, and I'm quite pleased with the results.  I may be tweaking it here and there in the next few days, but for right now, I'm done.  I've had my share of photoshop and html for this Sunday afternoon, thank you.  (:

And, it's in time for February and Valentine's Day!  What do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. ooh la lah! it's all scrap bookey looking. =]
    I like it, a lot.

    ...now I feel as though I should do something to my blog...0_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new look! I've loved playing around to make my blog look cool!

    Elijah

    P.S. Mike Donehey definitely doesn't look anything like Justin Bieber!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.