Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moses supposes his toeses are roses...

Any other Singin' in the Rain fans out there?  =D

These are the roses my daddy got my mommy for Valentine's day...they're loverly.  Well, they were.  Now they're dead.


 This second one is one of my favorites. :)
I'm entering it in the "Happy Monday" [Tuesday...] photo challenge.



 This one is SOOC--straight out of the camera--with no editing except to slap on the watermark:
 I was sooo happy with this way this one turned out...the lighting and angle and...gahh, c'est magnifique!






7 comments:

  1. Those are all great! Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est magnifique indeed! (even though I don't speak French...at all =P )
    The lighting is perfectly lovely! The second one and the sixth one are my favorites. I really do love the composition of the second one and the black and white in the sixth is awesome! =) Beautiful photos, Jennoelle! (and I love your watermark, too! it is so simple and unique) =D
    Oh, I think it is about time I pulled out Singing in the Rain again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some seriously beautiful photos! I just love your blog btw so I became a follower! =)

    Blessings,
    Sarah E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are stunning flowers and photos! Great job, especially capturing the lovely light!

    In Christ,
    Larkin

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.