Saturday, February 12, 2011

School, Shoots, and Sisters

Click, clack, click, clack.  I called her the robot lady because she talked mechanically.  And she walked around in those distracting heels of hers, clicking on the tile floor.  Then tapping noise would come to a halt as she stopped, leaned over my shoulder, took a look, and then went off again making the same sound.

So I took the ACT today, for the first time.  The robot lady was there to ensure everybody was doing what they were supposed to, of course.  I honestly have no clue how I did.  I feel pretty confident about the English and reading sections…those are my fortes.  But math and science—bleh.  And writing, I don’t really know.  I guess we’ll see.  I did end up knowing a couple people who took it at the same place as me, so that was nice.  But after that, my brain just wanted a vacation.

But what’s the substitute when you can’t go on vacation?  Why photo shoots (ish), of course!  My little sisters and I laughed and laughed as I tried to snap shots of them.  They’re pretty crazy, but adorable nonetheless.  We had quite a time.

Oh, and before the pictures, side note:  I’ve changed my name to “Jennoelle” because I wanted to include my middle name [I’m Jennifer Noelle].  I’d been pondering it for awhile and decided to go for it.  And then I created a watermark as well just cuz I felt like it.  Aaaanyway, on with the photos.

Perhaps you think these photos are strange...
...but I think my little sisters are beautiful :)

Granted, they're pretty crazy...
...and sometimes they're at each other's throats...
...but they love each other all the same, and I love them dearly <3

1 comment:

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.