Monday, March 14, 2011

[four] I Love Lucy and [five] Quotes


I'm late...again.  Studying is my excuse, but I'm now done with my finals, thank goodness!  I'm doing two of these today, because the next time it's scheduled for Friday, and I know I'll have something much more exciting to talk about then.  ;)

-4: a favorite television program-


I love Lucy.  Hands down.  I don't watch a lot of television, mostly because now-a-days TV shows are crummy and just plain dumb.  But I love the humor of this show...I've seen a good deal of the episodes if not most, and they always make me laugh.  Yay for black and white television!

-5: a favorite quote-

Ahh, there are way too many.  Here's just a few...I have lots of others.

come spring!!  flowers!  ;P


"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors and laugh at them in our turn?" ~Jane Austen

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."  ~C.S. Lewis, aka Mr. Quote Machine
I'm a quote collector.  Any favorites out there?  I'd love to add them to mine.  :)

ps--sorry if the fonts and formatting are weird in this post...blogger wasn't agreeing with me.

2 comments:

  1. love that quote by C.S. Lewis. he was one smart fellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Berle and Lewis quotes. And I've actually never seen an I Love Lucy episode. I know, gasp!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll drop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.