Friday, April 8, 2011

Liquid Sunshine

Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathersHave I mentioned to you all how much I love spring?  Well, I do.  Have I mentioned how much spring is refusing to cooperate in my cloudy little part of the universe?  Well, it is.  Maybe if I complain enough it will change its mind.






Also, forgive the super goofy formatting of this post.  Every once in awhile blogger goes on strike for me.




~~~





  • Favorite season, and why?





  • Spring, definitely.  Just, go look outside.  The world is coming back to life.





  • How would you describe your personal style?  





  • Quite average actually.  Cute and casual I guess.  I wish I had more of my own style, but alas, I do not.  I have too little money for it.





  • What's one weird thing you can do? (The stranger the better!)





  • Oh dear, haha, there are lots.  I shall keep it down to just one though.  Uhhmmm...I can laugh like a goat.  =P





  • Rain or shine?





  • Depends.  I love the sun, of course, but too much heat (especially humidity) really gets to me.  And I actually adore the rain...it's beautiful and mysterious.





  • Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?





  • Being moody.  Yes yes, I get into my little I-don't-like-people-and-don't-want-to-talk-about-it-either type moods at times.





  • Favorite music?





  • Once again, it depends.  I love some contemporary Christian music, some pop music, and some oldies, plus movie soundtracks/classical/instrumental music.





  • Have you ever made a decision you instantly regretted? What was it?





  • The first thing that comes to mind is being a bit possesive about the treasure hunt at my 12th birthday party...a long time ago, yes, but I was always upset at myself after that.





  • Who do you admire/look up to?





  • Someone alive?  My mommy.  Someone dead?  C.S. Lewis, my hero.





  • You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?





  • PAPER!  Any paper...notebooks, stationery, paper paper paper!  I love it so much.  ;]





  • If you were an animal, what would you be?





  • Totally cliché, but I'd love to be a bird so I could fly.  I think I'd be a sparrow, because they're cool, aaand because of a certain Jack.  <grin>





  • If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do with your time?





  • Go on a massive missions trip with my church, travel the world, write a book, and eat lots of cheesecake.





  • You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?





  • All the expensive places that I could never do anything but window shop at before...which is lots of places, so I'll spare you a list.  I would shop at nice clothing stores and work on that personal style, but I also love trinket and antique shops.





  • Classical music: love it or hate it?





  • How can anyone hate classical music?  I adore it.





  • Phobias?





  • I have a fear of old ladies in rocking chairs, deep deep water, and Dr. Seuss.  Also, arachnophobia (fear of spiders) and arachibutyrophobia (fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth). =p





  • Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?





  • France--because I'm in love with it already even though I've never been there, and I'm learning the language, which is beautiful.





  • Are you an extrovert or an introvert?





  • Mostly an extrovert (my personality type is "performer"), but I'm okay with being quiet if there's no reason for me to talk, so some people get the impression that I'm shy.





  • Would you/do you perform on stage?





  • I do, and I love it (remember, I'm personality "performer"?).  I'm acting in Little Women as Amy right now, and even though it's the first theatrical thing I've done, I like to say that I've been acting my whole life, just not necessarily on stage.


    ~~~

    This makes me happy.  But then, I am always happy to find flowers and/or quotes.  <3

    3 comments:

    1. I'm with you on if I had more money I would have more of my own style- clothes are so darn expensive! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very interesting... but the question "if you were a gazillionaire than where would you spend you're money?" Clothing stores? Why don't you give clean water to villages in Africa or save children in South America from parasites? Just some thoughts. Not that I don't like clothes... and as you have probably noticed I am a boy (we have different opinions than girls)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love the fact that you'd eat cheesecake. It is so delicious. And I think that your's and my favourite music is so similar!
      Imogen

      ReplyDelete

    Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

    But really. Comments make me happy.