Thursday, April 14, 2011

[twelve] Everything

-12: a song that you want played at your wedding-

"Everything" by Michael Bublé.  This song is adorable.  This music video is adorable.  He is adorable.  I definitely want to dance to this song if I ever get married.  If, my friends--if.  But yup...if I do, my guy's gonna sing.


You're a falling star, You're the getaway car
You're the line in the sand when I go too far
You're the swimming pool, on an August day
And you're the perfect thing to say

And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute
And when you smile at me you know exactly what you do
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true
Cause you can see it when I look at you



And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well
And you light me up, when you ring my bell
You're a mystery, you're from outer space
You're every minute of my every day



And I can't believe that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
Whatever comes our way, we'll see it through
Cuz you know that's what our love can do

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything


You're every song, and I sing along
Cuz you're my everything
Yeah, yeah

So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la


And besides that, I adore "You Raise Me Up," but it can be sung by none other than Josh Groban.  Trust me, you haven't loved this song until you hear him sing it.  Besides having cool hair and a sweet artsy music video, he has the voice of an angel without even looking like he tries.  Go listen.  Now.  The end is the best part; wait for it.  And even though Michael Bublé is married now (*sob*), Josh Groban is still single (*wink*).

I actually have started making a list of cute songs I want to play at my wedding if such an event ever occured.  I have some good ones, and let's just say that Josh Groban and Michael Bublé both have more than one song on that list.  Do tell me if you have any sweet favorite songs that I could add.  :)

By the way, I got an inspiration page up...I'll be adding more to it as time goes on.  Check it out and tell me what you think!

ps--This week has started the craziest month and a half of my whole year.  I am literally hectic and kinda stressing/freaking out about all I have to do. This week is cram-homework time, then next week I'll be gone practically the whole time downtown at a government class/program I'm participating in (which has me freaked out homework-wise).  Plus, twice-a-week dress rehearsals for the play start next week, and I'm also going to have to miss band for a night taken up to do something special with my aunt (more on that later).  I have to make time to brainstorm for certain projects I have due soon, and I have several friends who want to get together with me and I just seem to have no time.  Then May hits and I have play performances, dance recital, band concert, and with the end of the month finals and more cram-homework so I can work the job I have set up in early June.  HELP!  A prayer for me would be truly amazing.  <3

7 comments:

  1. Well my dear Jenn, I can most definitely comment on this post to you're delight! :) I am very happy that you love that song also! Everything might just be my first dance, or "You & I" also by him!! I don't care what people say he is very handsome, and has an amazing voice! As for him being married, that's okay. . . I have Pine Cone! lol hahaha ;)
    It seems like everyone is having a very rough week!!! I will definitly be praying for you!
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my golly gosh. I just LOVE this song! It is so super duper cute, it would certainly make an adorable wedding song.
    I like the idea of a cute song list too, I have to say, I've done this, but with a wedding in mind its even sweeter.
    p.s good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, in response to your comment, my blog name is Libri (or rather libri) because libri means "books" in Latin, and...well...I love books. A whole bunch. So, yeah, that's why. :)

    Larkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'All I Ask of You' is definitely going to be played at my wedding. And 'Con Te Partiro' (Andrea Bocelli.)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Jenn, now I'm replying to a reply of a reply of a comment, which is really lame, but I'm gonna do it. I'd love to pen-pal with you, but my parents don't allow me to email anyone whom I don't know in person. I hope you can understand! By the way, every time I go to your blog, I'm reminded that I need to do a Les Mis post. I've read yours so many times... *sigh*

    Larkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another reply... I'm so thankful that you understand. I'm actually working on a Les Mis post right now - and I'll probably end up doing a bunch more by the time it's all said and done. I could never be sick of Les Mis! The more the better! I'm sorta/kinda reading the book...on and off. Although I already read the end...I need to dedicate myself. :P

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.