Saturday, June 4, 2011

massive

Such are the consequences of working long hours:

-massive sunburn
-massive headache
-random video


video


^That's not really how I normally talk.
At least, I feel like it isn't.
But my mind is fried.  Absolutely fried, I tell you.
Do long days and too much sun do things to your brain, or is it just me?

And for those of you who have seen it, what did you think of Thor?!
Oh my word.
I somehow forgot to mention in my video that Thor himself was beast.
And he had gorgeous eyes.  Just throwing that out there.

sweet dreams,
~Jenn

8 comments:

  1. I love you, Jenn. :)

    So much so.
    I love your voice too. I miss it so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that story does sound super creepy. ;)
    Love the little deep rampage about Loki. heh.
    "Which reminds me..there's no watch there..."
    BAHAAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like my eyes aren't gorgeous. Hmmph. Holy cow though, you got burned badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha so now I know what you do when I'm gone. Pshhh, some headache :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! thanks for entering the giveaway too! lol, love the video too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *chuckle, chuckle* That is SO not you! You might be random sometimes, but that was different. You probably had temporary sun stroke :P, JK! You make working trap sound SO awful, but as I've heard from others it's not all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say that I found that rather amusing! It doesn't seem like a bad way to do a post, really.

    I wanted to thank you for your comment on my post about Les Miserables, because it was such a deliciously long one, and full of good thoughts! My sister and I watching it one more time before we send it back to Netflix, so I'm wondering if any of my opinions will change.

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I have changed my blog url to http://mydefectivecompositions.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, you are like the cutest thing EVER. you're beautiful and hilarious! ;)
    I love Thor!! he is a beast and has gorgeous eyes. the end.

    much love♥
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.