Monday, June 25, 2012

scenes from paris | a guest post by carlotta






Guys. Jenn is in France. Without us. Something about that seems slightly unfair, doesn't it? I say we all hop on a plane and surprise her. I jest, I jest (only slightly, though). ;)

Jenn asked me to share some photographs and words from my surprise birthday trip to Paris in 2010. It's almost been two years, but the memories haven't faded a bit. It's such a stunning (if not slightly overwhelming) city. There is so much tucked into the crooked streets that it's impossible to see it all. The patisseries (literally several per block) are out of this world and I could spend forever and a day people watching. I'm  under the firm belief that everyone should visit Paris at least once in their lifetime--I can't wait to go back and explore some more.

Much love,
Carlotta

12 comments:

  1. That last one photo is definitely my favorite.

    (hope you're having fun in france, jenn! bring back lots of photos. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, it's not fair. I agree with you 100%, Carlotta. We should all surprise her. And then visit all those places you talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to Paris some day! I like that picture you took of the Eiffel Tower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Paris. I want to go so, so badly. A friend and I have a pact to go together one day, and I must make it happen!

    That last photo is perfection. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! Thats one of the best birthday gifts anyone could get ;) I WILL get there one day *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sniff, sniff* Paris is so gorgeous, it makes me wish I was with Jenn right now! But these pictures are beyond fantastic, Carlotta. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of what Paris looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! I wish I could go to!!!;) Simply paradise. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. They take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surprise birthday trip to France? My oh my! All I can think of is “WOW!”
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are gorgeous and make me so excited to share photos of my own. (:

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.