Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summertime // guest post by kimberly

Photobucket
shirt: gap // jeans: gift // shoes: malaysia // sunglasses: brothers // jewelry: etsy
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I can't seem to stop talking about summertime. It's that lovely season when people begin bringing out out the cute shirts, shorts, and sandals. You know what the crazy part is though? I live in Hawaii, so we're talking year-round summer temperatures here. Still, there's a hidden charm held within these months, and the days outdoors are probably my favorite part. After studying and reading textbooks for hours upon hours for a greater part of the year, sunlight almost becomes something of a novelty.

So for the next few months I'll be out roaming the shoreline, soaking up some rays, catching a few waves, and, of course, taking pictures. C'mon it's summer, people! What are you going to be doing?

Ready. Set. Dive in!

Photobucket
_________________________________________

Photobucket

Hey, my name's Kimberly! I'm that person who over-exaggerates, laughs way too much, and takes photos all the time. I write about fashion, writing, faith, family, and everyday life over at my blog. Come visit sometime.

9 comments:

  1. Great post as always, Kimberly. ;) Cute sunglasses!

    I am so jealous of your turtles. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaah. Your posts are always just a tad too gorgeous, Kimberly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah, i love this. you live in hawaii? how did i not know this? *sigh* you're so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice guest post Kimberly! Awesome photos! I love the ones of the turtle! :) I love summer. And it must be cool to live in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. cute outfit, kimberley! and i'm jealous. i want summer. it's like way too cold here : (

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's it. after France, I'm coming to Hawaii to visit you and mr. turtle. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.