Wednesday, September 19, 2012

i have been...


listening ... to twenty one pilots, especially their softer stuff. like this. love.
seeing ... campus, all day erryday.
feeling ... the warm days of summer finally slip into a chilly autumn. I think I'm ready. bring on the socks & sweaters & scarves.
believing ... truth.
waiting ... to get contacts. meanwhile I've started wearing my new glasses full-time, and it's messing with my brain (and my...vanity...).
loving ... people. ever have that feeling where you love someone so much that you literally don't think you can contain it inside yourself because your love for that person is so big? like it'll just burst out in a dance or shout or song or maybe something as simple as the biggest smile you've ever smiled. but it just swells up inside till it feels like it has to explode out of you. yeah. that's a good feeling.
learning ... a lot about growing up. also the ukulele, thanks to my brother.
missing ... my sister, a lot.
hoping ... to get a pumpkin spice latte soon. it's killing me. just kidding guys, I finally got one yesterday! perfection.
doing ... school. work. theatre. photography. early morning drives. laughter. singing. procrastination. plan-making. late nights. life.

16 comments:

  1. you were THIS close to blogging about me. But it's cool, I'll take the little side note about lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. learning the ukulele?!? okay, that's seriously awesome! and I still have yet to try the pumpkin spice latte, can't wait to finally have one though!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a pretty cool post. and you're learning the ukulele? think you'll ever play for us? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "people. ever have that feeling where you love someone so much that you literally don't think you can contain it inside yourself because your love for that person is so big? like it'll just burst out in a dance or shout or song or maybe something as simple as the biggest smile you've ever smiled. but it just swells up inside till it feels like it has to explode out of you. yeah. that's a good feeling."

    okay. this is sososo true.

    also, I am realllly happy that you're my friend. just sayin' :)
    xo.
    soul sisterr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ukulele? Awesome, girl! And mhmm, pumpkin spice lattes. Had my first over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. silly! you forgot to put me in the "missing" category! obviously. whhhyyyyy don't they do pumpkin spice lattes in the uk??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um. Lovely. I adore fall. <3 And maybe it's just me loving fall too much, but this whole post had that sort of crisp, autumn feeling.

    And also, that loving-people feeling? Been there. Best feeling in the world. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe... Nice post! :) I'm sure you don't look so bad in glasses! ;) But I understand about wanting contacts. I'm not much of a fan for wearing glasses either. Luckily I don't have to wear them yet but it's possible that I will have to in the near by future! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the post! it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, Jenn! I love your "Believing - truth". <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post Jenn, and I just have to say....that picture of goldfish is making my mouth water! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's something really serene and darling about your photos and the way you write. Love it!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the picture of the goldfish! Best snack food ever!

    Emily
    walkingonsonshine12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tu me manques ma chère. You're getting contacts? Let's talkie soonie <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I miss summer a little, though I'm definitely ready for Fall too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great post! Loved reading everything you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.