Wednesday, February 12, 2014

lil baby micah

i had the chance last month to photograph the cutest little man along with his big brother and mama. it was intended to be a newborn shoot, but time escaped us, so micah was about a month an a half old. cutie patootie. it was my first baby shoot and i was oh so excited (along with the expected nerves), but i couldn't be happier with the way i was able to capture this sweet family.


guys guys guys you have no idea how crazy (good?) my life has been lately. so full. but please do tell me--what's keeping you sane at this point of february where the only two options seem to be hibernation or spring?

xo, jenn

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! So real and striking :) Well I currently have a ton of homework, but I went to see Wicked so that helped tremendously! It's so good. And reading is also a nice distraction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I like the home backdrop, it makes them seem so cozy. The only thing keeping me sane is the hope of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENN! These are so so gorgeous! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little flame of hope glowing inside me and to keep it burning in February is always hard. Nothing keeps me going like the hope of spring!

    Sarah
    sarah-grace-photography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww my gosh so much cuteness! you dids such a good joooobbsss my wuv!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.