Wednesday, July 30, 2014

does not equal


being witt≠ being mean.
being outgoing ≠ being overbearing.
being nice ≠ being flirty.
being honest ≠ being insensitive.
being tired ≠ being rude.
being friendly ≠ being aggressive.
being real ≠ being weak.
being initiating ≠ being pushy.
being confident ≠ being proud.
being vulnerable ≠ being needy.
being quiet ≠ being unfriendly.
being secure ≠ being cocky.
being smart ≠ being boring.
being funny ≠ being sarcastic.
being flexible ≠ being undependable.
being extroverted ≠ being loud.
being introverted ≠ being shy.
being broken ≠ being unwhole.

17 comments:

  1. hey, love the pictures! woods are so the best and these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yassss. THIS, just yes.
    however these photos = perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything about this = YES. you just never cease to amaze me -- in your photos, words, art, and passions. lovelovelove. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what breathtaking shots! wish I could bookmark this post, I agree wholeheartedly with the "≠"s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Everything about this post = yes. Too good! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love 2, 4, 8, 13, and ADORE 17! You are an amazing photographer! And the words -- just so darn true!

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. DANG GIRL. These pictures though!! I'm literally just "WAIT. WOAH." So good. Good words too. It's easy to forget the true meaning of things, rather than the way we sometimes reshape definitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAH these pictures! stop making me wanna go to the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This. So much this. I needed to hear it. Stunning pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these pictures are breathtaking. Mountains are some of my favorite scenery to look at.
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, these pictures are breathtaking. Mountains are some of my favorite scenery to look at.
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments are the best thing since sliced bread. Unkind comments are the worst thing since hamsters.

But really. Comments make me happy.